Paypal DJ-Catalog2 integration
Integrate DJ-Catalog2 with a PayPal payment processing solution and receive payments from your customers.
PayPal is the faster, safer way to send money, make an online payment, receive money or set up a merchant account.
It's a multi-purpose, free solution, which supports payments in over 200 countries and 25 currencies.
This payment plugin comes free with DJ-Catalog2. You need to download, install, enable and configure it manually - get it from the downloads section
(available for active subscribers).
Install the plugin like any other extension.
Set Status to "Enabled" - so the payment method is visible on the frontend
After installation, you need to set up the plugin.
- Open DJ-Catalog2 Cpanel
- Click the "Payment methods" icon.
- Create a new payment method choosing DJ-Catalog2 Payment PayPal from the "plugin" option
There are two tabs to configure: Edit and Settings.
- Name *
- Plugin *
- » Without tax
- VAT rule
- For Free amount
- Assign delivery methods
- Type or select some options
- Recurring payment (Yes/No)
- Available in countries
Fields with * need to be configured.
- Business ID (e-mail) - enter your Paypal email address to receive payments (this can be any Paypal account)
- Test mode - depending on if you want to test it or go live, choose the proper option. "Yes," setting won't create a real transaction.
- Currency Code - type currency code you want to work with, for example, EUR, USD, SEK, NOK, etc.
- Auto redirect - No / Yes
- Client id - Application client ID used in recurring payment
- Secret - Application secret used in recurring payment
Remember to set the plugin to be enabled + Access set to "Public" and set "Test Mode" to "No" on the production site.
After the correct configuration, that payment method will be displayed on the list of available payment options at the checkout.